Baked Potato SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake potatoes then remove skin and cube.
- Place butter and onions in large pot and cook on low heat until they become soft and transparent. Do not burn the butter.
- Add the milk and cream then bring to a boil.
- Add bouillon then potato cubes.
- Mix by hand with a paddle until soup thickens and lumps are gone.
- Add water for consistency then bring to a boil for about 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!