Asiago Cheese RollsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix water, sugar and yeast together at room temperature.
- Mix 3 pounds flour, salt, eggs and oil for ten minutes then knead in remaining flour.
- You may need to add some additional water.
- Cover and let rise 1-1/2 hours.
- Roll dough into golf ball size dough balls then let rise again for one hour.
- Grate cheese and poke the cheese into the middle of the dough.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!