Green Onion Cocktail BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold butter cut into bits shopping list
- 4 green onions minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 5 tablespoon milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl then cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Knead dough gently on a floured surface and roll into a rectangle.
- Cut into rounds with a two inch cutter and place on prepared sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.