Sugar Free Cinnamon Nut BallsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sift dry ingredients then set aside.
- Beat margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla then add flour mixture and refrigerate one hour.
- Powder hands lightly with flour and make ball about the size of a small egg.
- Mix cinnamon and nuts together and roll balls in the spice mixture.
- Place on greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan as soon as they come from oven.