Award Winning Pumpkin Pie SquaresFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 small box butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix (not instant) shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 cups canned pumpkin shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl mix all crust ingredients until well combined.
- Press mixture in bottom of ungreased rectangular baking pan.
- In same bowl beat eggs.
- Stir in all remaining filling ingredients until blended then pour over crust.
- Bake 40 minutes then cool completely and cut into squares.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or ice cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!