Breakfast CrockpotFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
- 1 32 oz. bag frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 lb. of bacon diced, cooked and drained or 1 lb. cooked ham, cubed shopping list
- 1 medium diced onion shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 dozen eggs shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper (more or less to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker, followed by a layer of bacon then onions, green pepper and cheese.
- 2. Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- 3. Beat the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together.
- 4. Pour over the Crockpot mixture, cover and turn on low.
- 5. Cook for 10-12 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 270
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating9 people
PERFECT!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
I was just thinking about pulling out and putting to use that crock pot. With being on the go so much it's easy to neglect the most important meal!I'm going to give this a try tomorrow-put it on at bedtime and VOILA-a fabulous breakfast when we get u...morerealtor911 in Cleveland Area loved it
a solution to any sticking/burning issues would be to spray the crockpot with cooking spray before use. works wonders!;)catprint in St. Louis loved it