Dark Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup oats uncooked shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 12 ounces chocolate chips shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Place butter in large bowl and cream lightly with electric mixer.
- Add sugars and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and lemon juice and mix well.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, oatmeal, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed butter mixture and stir well to blend.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts and stir to combine.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure drop batter on cookie sheets leaving 2 inches between each.
- Bake for 15 minutes them remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!