Corn Syrup Condensed Milk Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In 2 quart saucepan over medium low heat combine butter, sugar and corn syrup.
- Heat to full boil stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Boil 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Slowly pour in sweetened condensed milk stirring constantly.
- Continue cooking over low heat until candy thermometer reaches 220-228 degrees.
- Remove from heat then stir in vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Immediately stir in toasted coconut and mix well.
- Spoon mixture by teaspoonfuls into circular mounds onto buttered waxed paper.
- Flatten slightly and with end of wooden spoon poke round hole in center of each cookie.
- Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle thinly over cookies and let harden at room temperature.
- Store in airtight container.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!