Pillsbury Meatball BiscuitsFrom gianc1jj 8 years ago
- 1 can (12 oz) flaky biscuits shopping list
- 10 frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs, thawed, each cut in half shopping list
- 2 sticks string cheese, each cut into 10 pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Press each biscuit layer into 3-inch round.
- Place 1 meatball half, cut side up, and 1 string cheese piece in center of each dough round. Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal. In ungreased 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, place seam side down in single layer.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy in center. Serve warm biscuits with warm marinara sauce for dipping.