Avocado Sour CreamFrom jaie 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a blender, add avocado, sour cream and heavy whipping cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Add salt, hot sauce and chives and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before using.
- Use as condiment for steaks, fajitas, or chicken.
- Use as a dip for vegetable sticks.
- Layer in a serving dish: avocado sour cream layer, salsa layer, shredded cheddar cheese, and shredded monterey jack cheese and serve with tortilla chips.