Dorito ChickenFrom misrydell 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 in baking dish. Place chicken in dish.
- Mix soup, cheese, milk and taco seasoning. Pour over chicken.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes
- Uncover and sprinkle with Doritos. Bake another 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmisrydell Carmel, IN
The Rating2 people
I made this recipe the other day I didn't have taco seasoning so I used a half a package of chili seasoning it was great the kids even loved it and so easy to make. Thanks for a new family favorite.msjohnna73 in Saint Joseph loved it
The sounds perfect! Thanks for the recipe!canzi in San Diego loved it
Ah...I should have taken a picture of this one. It turned out great. Next time! I made mine with Cool Ranch Doritos, Heavy Cream, and Mexi-blend Cheese. It was really yummy! Thanks again.canzi in San Diego loved it