Hershys Cookie layered BarsFrom shirleyoma 6 years ago
- * 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine shopping list
- * 1-3/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs shopping list
- * 6 tablespoons HERSHEY'S cocoa shopping list
- * 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- * 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) shopping list
- * 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL dark chocolate chips or HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- * 3/4 cup HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits shopping list
- * 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350 F. Melt butter in 13x9x2-inch baking pan in oven. Combine crumbs, cocoa and sugar; sprinkle over butter.
- 2. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly on top of crumb mixture. Top with chocolate chips and toffee bits, then nuts; press down firmly.
- 3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Chill, if desired. Cut into bars. Store covered at room tem