PlatskiFrom jaie 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients, except oil, and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a medium skill on medium-high heat.
- Using a spoon, spread a thin layer of the potato mixture over the entire bottom of the pan.
- Make as thin as possible without have holes or gaps.
- Fry 2 minutes, or until golden brown, then flip with a spatula and cook the otherside.
- Repeat with remaining potato mixture.
- Don't be surprised if, by the time you're done with the last one, household hands will have eaten the whole batch!!!