Dark Cherry Dump CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 can dark cherry pie filling shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup pecans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs with electric or hand beater.
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Add all other ingredients except pie filling then stir until well blended.
- Add pie filling and stir carefully then pour into well greased rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!