Pumpkin Pie DipFrom princethecockerspaniel 7 years ago
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 c. of powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin pie filling (pumpkin pie filling) shopping list
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2-1 tsp. of ground ginger shopping list
- apples, slices shopping list
- gingersnaps shopping list
How to make it
- First you need the beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium usig the blender.
- Now add the pie filling, cinnamon, and ginger, beating well.
- Then you will cover and chill 8 hours.
- Garnish: Gingersnaps and Apple slices.
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!