Hawaiian MeatballsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 pound ground lean beef shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 slices fresh bread crumbled shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon all spice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple syrup shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/3 cup reserved pineapple syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple well and reserve syrup.
- Mix together beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, salt, cloves, all spice and the syrup.
- Mold small amount of meat mixture around each pineapple chunk.
- Place meat balls in a baking dish and cover with wax paper.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes then pour off meat juices.
- To make sauce stir together syrup, ketchup and brown sugar.
- Pour over drained meatballs then microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles or great as an appetizer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!