Aristocrat Apricot CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 cup salad oil shopping list
- 2 jars baby food apricots shopping list
- 1 cup broken nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients and sift twice then set aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, baby food and nuts until smooth then mix in dry ingredients until well blended.
- Bake in a tube pan at 325 for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes then remove from pan.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!