Blueberry Pretzel SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 9 ounce package of pretzels shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1-3/4 stick butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping shopping list
- 1 large package blueberry gelatin shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 20 ounces frozen blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Crush pretzels either in blender or food processor then add 3 tablespoon sugar.
- Mix pretzels and sugar with melted butter.
- Press in glass rectangular baking dish and bake at 375 for 8 minutes then cool well.
- Mix cream cheese with one cup sugar and mix well.
- Add whipped topping and pour over crust.
- Mix gelatin with hot water then add the frozen blueberries
- When cool pour over filling and refrigerate for several hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
I make the strawberry version of this all the tiime for my nephew but this sounds way better i can have all the blue berries i want but cant do strawberrys as much. thanks i never would of guessed it to work. yum yum yum.maywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!