Swiss Cheese Brew BurgersFrom helewes 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup of your favorite beer shopping list
- 1/4 cup of your favorite prepared steak sauce shopping list
- 4 slices sweet onion (1/2-inch) shopping list
- 4 slices (1 ounce each) swiss cheese shopping list
- crusty rolls, split shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
- Sliced ripe tomato ( 1/2-inch ) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beer and steak sauce in 1-cup glass measure. Cover and microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until bubbly.
- Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4-inch thick patties. Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion around patties. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes to medium (160 degrees F) doneness, until patties are not pink in center and juices show no pink color and onions are tender, turning occasionally. Season with salt after turning. About 2 minutes before patties are done, brush generously with sauce; top with cheese.
- Serve burgers and onions in rolls with lettuce, tomato, and sauce.
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!