Chocolate Oatmeal ChippiesFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1-1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels, oats and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonful onto ungreased cookies sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 9-12 minutes or until edges are set, but centers are still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; move to wire racks to cool completely.
- Prepare dough as above.
- Spread into a greased 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!