Warm Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound new potatoes skin on shopping list
- 4 tablespoons dill butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots shopping list
- boil potatoes in salted water until tender then peel and mash lightly with a fork. Toss with dill butter, capers and shallots. Serve warm. shopping list
- dill Butter: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine shopping list
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring wine to a boil in a heavy saucepan watching constantly.
- Reduce heat to low and add 2 tablespoons butter.
- Immediately start whisking and continue to whisk until butter has blended smoothly into liquid.
- Add remaining butter in 2 tablespoon pieces whisking constantly after each addition until smooth.
- Do not let mixture boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chopped dill, salt and pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!