Pumpkin CasseroleFrom lella 7 years ago
- 28 oz (800 g) peeled and seeded pumpkin (or any firm-fleshed winter squash), cut in small cubes shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small bunch parsley, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs tresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 1.7 oz (50 g) all purpose flour shopping list
- 1.7 oz (50 g) gruyere, grated shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
- 4 Tbs breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Position a rack in the lower part of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350º F (180º C).
- Mix parsley, garlic, thyme, flour, and gruyere in a big bowl.
- Add pumpkin and mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Coat a gratin pan with olive oil, fill with pumpkin mixture, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 60 min.