Pork StroganoffFrom raventx1 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds pork stew meat -- cut into 1-1/2" shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water -- divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 cup onion -- chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic -- minced shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley -- snipped shopping list
- 12 ounces noodles -- cooked & drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork; drain.
- Remove meat and set aside.
- In the same pan, bring 1-1/4 cups water, bouillon and paprika to boil.
- Add pork, onion and garlic.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining water; gradually add to pan, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over hot, cooked egg noodles.
The Cookraventx1 Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!