Oven Fried Fish FilletsFrom dixiediner 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt margarine in baking pan in a 400 degree oven.
- Do not burn.
- Dry fish and use hands to cover with oil. Season with salt and pepper and roll in bread crumbs.
- Place in pan with margarine, skin side, down.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Do not turn.
- Combine sauce ingredients and use for basting and serving with meal.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating1 people
very tastey,thank yousizzlingranny in Baxter loved it
On A Budget555 members
I Like Food82 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks552 members
Fish And Seafood305 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Catch And Cook49 members
Basic Essentials55 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members