Southern Corn PuddingFrom rosemaryblue 9 years ago
- 3 cups fresh corn, (can use frozen niblets, but fresh is best) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 pound melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs, add heavy cream and slowly add the dry ingredients. Add corn and stir in melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into a small greased casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serves 4.