Super Bowl Chicken SnackFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine mustard, honey, cayenne pepper and garlic salt.
- Set aside half of mixture.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch chunks.
- Dip in remaining mustard mixture, then in pretzels to coat well.
- Discard any of the mustard mixture that came in contact with the raw chicken.
- Place on large cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Serve chicken with reserved mustard mixture for dipping.