QuesadillasFrom abbysmom35 6 years ago
- 1 10-inch plain or spinach flour tortilla shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken, turkey, shredded venison shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped avocado shopping list
- 2 to 3 fresh small jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced *take out seeds, if you arent ready for the HOT* shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- **I usually doube the recipe, because our family LOVES mexican food** shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly coat one side of tortilla with cooking spray.
- Put the sprayed side face down in a nonstick pan.
- Divide half of the cheese evenly on one side of tortilla.
- Top with chicken, avocado, and jalapeno.
- Add a little salsa and sprinkle with remaining
- Fold plain tortilla side over filling.
- Heat a heavy skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Cook quesadilla about 1 to 2 minutes per side or until
- cheese melts and tortilla is lightly browned.
- Cut into 6 wedges. Serve warm with remaining salsa.
The Cookabbysmom35 Albion, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!