Cordon Bleu casseroleFrom michelle73 8 years ago
- 4 cups cooked chicken, chunks shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cups cooked ham, chunks shopping list
- 1 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- crunchy crumble topping, below shopping list
How to make it
- Layer chicken, cheese and ham in a 9 x 13 pan. I've never made this but would give the pan a spray of Pam I think.
- Saute onions in margarine.
- Stir in flour and blend in milk.
- Add seasonings.
- bring to a boil and stir until thickened.
- Pour over mixture in casserole.
- Top with crunchy topping.
- Crunchy Crumble Topping
- 2 1/2 cups course bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.