Zesty Shrimp And Rice CasseroleFrom dixiediner 8 years ago
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter shopping list
- 2 to 3 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chiles shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 (10 ounce) packages Mahatma yellow rice, cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Saute bell pepper and onions in butter in a stockpot.
- Add the shrimp.
- SAute until the shrimp turn pink.
- Add the tomatoes with green chiles, soup and rice and mix well.
- Spoon into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating2 people
LANA IS NOT KIDDING, YOU HAVE MY 5 FOR THIS. I WONDER HOW IT WOULD TURN OUT USING SHORT GRAIN BROWN RICE. PROBABLY NOT TOO MUCH DIFFERENT. THANK YOU FOR SHARING. HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT...CHERYLcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
This is a '5' for sure!! Yummy FFF group added!! :) 55555 my friend..
lanacountry in Macon loved it