Vegan Strawberry Swirl CheesecakeFrom silver_raven_venus 7 years ago
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- set aside a small amount of mixture in a separate bowl
- Pour 2/3rds the remaining mixture into your prepared pie crust
- Blend strawberries with the mix that was set aside
- Pour both remaining mixes (one berry, the other plain) into the pan in a circular form
- Take a butter knife and twirl into the pie. Don't blend too much, just enough to make swirls
- Bake at 375 F for 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool off, once cooled, put into the fridge to keep cold!
- Top with extra berries or a berry sauce if desired.
- This recipe can be doubled, easily, for a larger pie pan. This recipe seems to be good for a smaller pan.