Crockpot Cuban PorkFrom itsajourney 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, diced shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 3# boneless pork roast shopping list
- 1 large sliced onion shopping list
How to make it
- For marinade, combine lime juice, water, grapefruit juice, garlic, oregano, salt, cumin, pepper, and bay leaves in a medium bowl.
- Pierce meat in several places and place in crock pot.
- Pour marinade over meat.
- Cover pot with stretch wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 6 + hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove from fridge and top with sliced onion.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
- Discard Bay leave and remove meat. Using 2 forks, shred pork.
- Add onions and enough juices to make it your choice consistancy or serve juices on the side.