Sloppy Joe CasseroleFrom desertgal 8 years ago
- 1 pkg shell macaroni (8 oz) (cook your pasta very little so it won’t get mushy when you bake it, have them still on the firm side) shopping list
- 1 lb ground white meat skinless turkey or lean ground beef, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) carton cottage cheese shopping list
- cheese slices or shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 large can of Hunts Manwich Sloppy Joe (us as much as you want, you don’t have to use the whole can) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook macaroni per package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, prepare turkey or beef , cottage cheese and Manwich in a bowl. In a 2 1/2 qt casserole, that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray, layer half the macaroni and half the meat sauce; repeat.
- Top with grated cheese or cheese slices.
- Bake, uncovered, 40-50 minutes, or until bubbling.