Crab SaladFrom jemison 7 years ago
- Salad: shopping list
- 1 pkg. Imitation crab, shred shopping list
- 2 T toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 sm. pkg cole slaw mix shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pkg. Instant uncooked Nissen ramen noodles, crumble shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 2 T sugar shopping list
- 2 T sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 t dry mustard shopping list
- 1 t msg shopping list
- white pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 T vinegar or add to taste shopping list
- ¼ c water shopping list
How to make it
- Place crab meat in a large bowl.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a frying pan and remove from pan immediately as they will continue to brown.
- Add sesame seeds to crab meat.
- Add crumbled noodles.
- Add chopped green onions and stir to mix.
- Add the cole slaw and toss lightly.
- Refridgerate overnight so the flavors will blend and the noodles soften.
- Add dressing just before serving and toss.
- You may want to add the dressing individually, if you don't have a large crowd.
- Leftovers will keep for at least 2 days in the refridgerator without the dressing on it.
- Combine all ingrdients in a jar with lid.
- Shake well.
- Shake dressing and add to salad just before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!