Hot Cocoa MixFrom ali4sls 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and blend several minutes.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- To serve, place 4 heaping teaspoons into a mug and add hot water to fill.
- ***My alteration to the recipe: use 2 c. powdered non-dairy creamer and vanilla sugar (place a vanilla bean, cut into pieces, into a jar of granulated sugar and store in a cool dark place for a minimum of three weeks.)
The Cookali4sls Gastonia, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!