Broccoli Rice CasseroleFrom cdlsmith 6 years ago
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (can use other flavors of cream soup) shopping list
- 3/4 cup of milk shopping list
- 1 cup fresh broccoli chopped shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup Minute Rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a small skillet saute the onion in the butter
- In a medium size bowl combine the soups and milk. Add the brocolli, rice, cheese and sauted onions. Stir to combine everything well.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 35 minutes.
- *sometimes I add a topping of crushed butter style crackers (ritz) and 1/2 stick melted butter poured over the crackers, then bake as directed. (if the crackers look like they are getting too brown cover the casserole with aluminum foil and continue baking.
The Cookcdlsmith Clinton, TN
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!