Korean RibsFrom pamela 9 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the meaty side of ribs, opposite the bone, 1/2 inch apart and 1/2 inch deep, both lengthwise and crosswise. Put ribs in a large plastic food storage bag.
- Mix together teriyaki sauce, garlic, hot pepper sauce, sesame seeds and sugar then pour on top of the ribs. Remove all the air from the bag; and close securely. Flip bag over many times to coat the ribs completely. Refrigerate 4 hours, occasionally flipping the bag.
- Remove ribs then discard marinade.
- Grill (or broil) 4 inches from hot coals (or the heat source) turning occasionally, for 15-18 minutes, or until ribs become crisp and brown.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating6 people
I love Ribs I just gotta try this my mouth is already watering just loooking at it.lovingmybabbyalways in Winchester VA loved it
This marinade is excellent with thinly sliced flat iron steak, same time in sauce, then a quick grilling to sear meat. You'll love it! I also saw this recipe in the Kikkoman's published cookbook.playswithfood in Bend loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!