Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes with Rice CrispiesFrom sqpixels 10 years ago
- chocolate Fudge Cupcake shopping list
- 200g Quality chocolate, 66% cocoa Solids shopping list
- 250g butter, softened shopping list
- 160g dark brown sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbspn light corn syrup shopping list
- 350g Plain flour, sifted shopping list
- 50g cocoa powder, sifted shopping list
- 2 Tsp baking soda shopping list
- 6 Medium eggs shopping list
- 10 Tbspn milk shopping list
- chocolate Ganache shopping list
- 500 gm Quality chocolate, 66% cocoa Solids melted shopping list
- 100 gm butter, melted shopping list
- 250ml double cream shopping list
- rice Crispies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 170C.
- Place the chocolate; butter, sugar and syrup in a basin over a saucepan of simmering water melt together. Allow to cool.
- Stir into the chocolate mixture the flour, cocoa and bicarbonate of soda. Beat in the eggs and enough milk to form a dropping mixture.
- Divide batter among baking cups ½ full (they rise up quite a bit).
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes until springy and firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven leave to cool for 10 minutes before placing on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, use a knife to level out cupcakes, sprinkle rice crispies over cupcakes.
- Meanwhile, boil the cream in a saucepan, taking care not to burn it. Remove from the heat as soon as it's boiled.
- Melt the chocolate, then stir it into the hot cream.
- Melt the Butter and stir into the cream/chocolare mixture, mixing well until all the butter is incorportated.
- Beat until smooth and glossy, drizzle over cupcakes, add another layer of rice crispies and drizzle more ganache over.
- Leave to let chocolate ganache set.
- Serve warm or cool with ice cream!
The Cooksqpixels Singapore, SG
The Rating10 people
This sound so good.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yumshrub88 in Golden loved it
mmm sounds good u got a 5 from meelize in Hudson Falls loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!