Hot Crab And Cheese DipFrom ravenseyes 5 years ago
- 16 oz claw crab meat shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese ( I like a sharp cheese but use what you like) shopping list
- 3 - 6 drops of your favorite hot sauce (you want some heat but not to take over the flavor) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped raw peeled and devined shrimp shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley or 1 tsp dry shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in no special order - except to make sure you whip the cream cheese slightly.
- Pour into a well greased oven safe bowl and bake for 30 mins or until the cheese bubbles up.
- Serve with crustinies or warm bread.
- Crustinies are simple slices of your favorite italian bread (1/4" or less cut on an angle) rubbed with a raw clove of garlic (cut the clove in half and simply rub over each slice of bread) a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of parmesan on each slice. Bake at 325 till golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating2 people
I'm very picky about my crab dip, and this sounds perfect! I don't have the shrimp, so I will have to leave that out, but I'm definately gonna try this one! Also, we use tortilla chips to eat it!!achope246 in Gastonia loved it
This was great!! I added about 1/4 cup of milk and some extra cheese (I used a italian blend) since we were using tortilla chips and it can be a little thick, so I had to add a little more Old Bay too. Also, I accidentally used oregano instead of par...moreachope246 in Gastonia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!