Onion Vegetarian EnchiladasFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 jumbo yellow onion chopped shopping list
- 16 ounce can pinto beans drained shopping list
- 16 ounce can navy beans drained shopping list
- 16 ounce can garbanzo beans drained shopping list
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 16 corn tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- tomatoes for garnish shopping list
- olives for garnish shopping list
- sour cream for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Stack tortillas then wrap in foil and heat 10 minutes.
- Combine beans, onion and soup then spoon 1/3 cup on each tortilla.
- Roll up and arrange seam side down in rectangular pan.
- Stir sauces together and pour over enchiladas then cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with cheese then bake 5 minutes more.
- Serve with garnishes as desired.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!