Hot bacon and cheese dipFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 16 slices bacon; cooked crisp and diced shopping list
- 2-8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened and cubed shopping list
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 2 tespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Frank's Hot Sauce® shopping list
- Dipper of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon to crisp, drain and dice.
- Add all the ingredients to the crock pot.
- Cook on low, stirring occasionally, for about an hour, until cheese is melted.
- Keep on low setting and serve with dippers.