Cheaters Crab RangoonFrom itsajourney 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix crabmeat, cream cheese, onions, garlic and mayo.
- Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups.
- Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 18 to 20 min or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions.
The Cookitsajourney Hills, MN
The Rating8 people
mine too krum!queenmidge in Anderson loved it
The daughter's absolute favorite alltime appetizers. Can't wait to make this for her, she will be so happy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Made them today and the kids scarfed them down. I kind of messed up and kind of cooked them a little long, but the kids were happy. Far easier than frying and I kind of missed that fried taste but for an oven ready prep, this are really really good...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!