Bris Nutella CookiesFrom brilynn 8 years ago
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon fleur de sel shopping list
- A couple shakes of cinnamon shopping list
- 1 stick, (4 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- ½ cup nutella (generous) shopping list
- ½ cup demerara sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- ¾ cup chocolate chips shopping list
- About a ¼ cup sugar for rolling shopping list
How to make it
- Position the racks to divide the oven into thirds and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Beat the butter until smooth and creamy. Add the Nutella and beat for another minute. Add the sugars and beat 3 more minutes. Add the egg and beat for a minute. Scrape down the bowl and add the dry ingredients on low speed until just mix. Stir in the chocolate chips. You’ll have a very soft, mushy dough.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out dough for each cookie, roll the dough between your palms into balls and drop the balls into the sugar. Roll the balls around in the sugar to coat them, then place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, rotating the sheets from top to bottom and front to back at the midway point. When done the cookies will still be a little soft. Let the cookies sit on the sheets for a minute before before transferring to a rack to cool.
The Cookbrilynn Toronto, CA
The Rating7 people
MMMMMMMM...these look so incredible. Must make now!!go4sherri in Toronto loved it
Ok, these are yum. We made them with our daughter today. Quite easy to make. And yes putting get more Nutella between two cookies is a good idea :)pateryalsa in Madison loved it
wow great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!