Shrimp and Spinach Pasta With Creamy Red SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 16 shrimp shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 handfuls fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese cut up shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 pound mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 3 green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté shrimp in large frying pan with olive oil.
- Add garlic and let cook just until garlic begins to brown then add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, green onions, cream cheese, basil and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer stirring occasionally.
- Start boiling the noodles and when almost done add spinach to water and continue cooking until pasta is done.
- When cream cheese has melted and sauce is creamy add pasta and spinach to pan and stir.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!