Hot German Potato CasseroleFrom dvisscher 9 years ago
How to make it
- Dice potatoes and place in a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Fry bacon until crisp, remove and set aside.
- Reserve about 3 tbsp drippings and saute onions and parsley in this.
- Add vinegar, water, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil for about 1 minute.
- Return cooked and crumbled bacon to pan.
- Pour mixture evenly over diced potatoes then cover with foil and bake at 350 for about an hour and a half.
- Add fresh parsley at the end.
The Cookdvisscher Cottam, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!