Ricotta and Spinach CanneloniFrom dvisscher 6 years ago
- 2 tubs ricotta cheese (500 ml each) shopping list
- 2 10oz bags fresh spinach, wilted and drained shopping list
- 1 large bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped (yep, the whole thing) shopping list
- 6 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp milk shopping list
- 4 c marinara sauce (homemade or store-bought) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 pkg canneloni shells shopping list
How to make it
- Cook canneloni shells according to package, set aside
- Combine ricotta, spinach, parsley, garlic, onions, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and milk. Combine well.
- Slit one side of each canneloni and lay flat.
- Mound about 2 tbsp filling along one side of canneloni then roll.
- Place side by side in large lasagna pan or 9x13.
- Pour marinara sauce over cannelonis then sprinkle grated mozzarella and a little extra parmesan over top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.