Soft Oatmeal-Walnut CookiesFrom pointsevenout 8 years ago
- 1/2c granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3c packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4c butter, softened shopping list
- 1t vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1c regular oats shopping list
- 1/4t salt shopping list
- 2/3c golden rasins shopping list
- 1/4c chopped toasted walnuts shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Add flour, oats, and salt to egg mixture; beat well. Stir in rasins and walnuts.
- Drop by level tablespoons, 1 1/2" apart, onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350* for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven, and let stand 2 minutes. Remove cookies from baking sheet; cool on wire racks.
- Yield 2 dozen; serving size 1 cookie; 109 calories; 28% from fat.