Vegan Apple-Raspberry CornbreadFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1 C. white cornmeal shopping list
- 1 C. whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1 C. peeled, diced apple shopping list
- 1/3 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1 ¼ C. soy milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vinegar shopping list
- 3 T. applesauce shopping list
- ½ c. pure raspberry jam shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix together cornmeal through cloves in a large bowl.
- Separately, whisk soy milk, vinegar and applesauce.
- Stir into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Put one half of the batter in a greased 9 inch square pan.
- Top batter with jam, cover with remaining batter.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving