Red Potato SaladFrom abbysmom35 9 years ago
- 7-8 red potatoes shopping list
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp. mayo *I use miracle whip* shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup red wine vinager shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion minced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onion tops, sliced thin shopping list
How to make it
- Cube potatoes, skin or no skin.
- After water is a rolling boil, put in potatoes, and cook for 12 minutes.
- Mix together all other ingrediants to make your dressing.
- Pour mixture over potatoes, gently tossing them together.
- Refridgerate til you are ready to serve.