Creamy potatoesFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1-32 ounce bag frozen hash brown potatoes, defrosted shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced onions shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Optional topping: shopping list
- crushed corn flakes shopping list
- additional melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, cream of chicken soup, butter, diced onions, salt and pepper.
- Add hash brown potatoes and mix well.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- If desired, add a layer of crushed corn flakes on top and drizzle additional melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!