Mexicali Round SteakFrom gwencampbell 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds beef boneless round steak shopping list
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 3 medium stalks celery, thinly sliced, about 1 1/2 cups shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 jar salsa (20 ounce) shopping list
- 1 can black beans (15 ounce) rinse & drained, rinse & drain again. shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers (4 ounces) shopping list
How to make it
- Trim excess fat from beef. Cut into 6 serving pieces. Place beef in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except cheese. Pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on low 8 - 9 hours until beef is tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over beef mixture right before serving.